Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Second semi final next.
    This has been great watching today, alongside the PWA live stream.

We just saw another perfect ten, this time from Parko.

If you get time to watch the heat replays, try the Medina/Wright quarter final.
    Last edited by basher; 19th July 2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Blank space

Just saw Jordy Smith at my local supermarket. Didn't think it appropriate to ask what happened - especially since he was obviously an idol to the two kids chatting to him.
    My Boards: 1992 Windsurfer One Design, 2012 Fanatic Freewave 85l, 2013 Fanatic Gecko 105l

Quote Originally Posted by Capie View Post
    Just saw Jordy Smith at my local supermarket. Didn't think it appropriate to ask what happened - especially since he was obviously an idol to the two kids chatting to him.
    Haha, a couple of friends and I drove up to JBay and slept in tents during the 1996 (?) Billabong Pro, it rained incessantly and actually snowed for the first time in memory in Humansdorp!

We were freezing (and low on cash), so on day two we popped into PEP stores to try buy some ultra cheap warm layers. We ended up scratching through a big bin of woolly gloves, trying to get the colors we wanted. There were two other guys scratching through that same bin on the same mission, Shane Dorian and Luke Egan.. it was quite surreal :-)
    * -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*

DESTRUCTION LOG:
    - Discontinued :-)

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!”