Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

As Autumn arrives in the UK, it's Spring in Cape Town and getting hot on some days.

My mate just sent me this pic from this afternoon.

Despite the lack of wind and waves shown, any pic of Cape Town gets me checking flight prices.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7508.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	10844  
    Blank space

I bought a new house so haven't spent as much time on the water as I would have liked. Spent much of the weekend working. Turns out we are on the Guinea Fowl highway that runs from Table Mountain to Camps Bay.

In case anyone wonders if it actually blows in Cape Town, look at this Pine Tree at the bottom of our new garden. As soon as it gets out of the wind shadow, it grows horizontally!

Speaking of wind, the windy season has definitely kicked off. My wave kit not having made it out of packing boxes, I went to the Vlei on Friday but there was too much wind for my 5.4 so I didn't even go out. I believe the boys had a fantastic session at Haakgat.

I did get out yesterday though in very light stuff.

First go on the new Patrik.

[/endblog] ;-)
    Last edited by Capie; 6th October 2014 at 09:39 AM.
    My Boards: 1992 Windsurfer One Design, 2012 Fanatic Freewave 85l, 2013 Fanatic Gecko 105l

Cape Town from the air – drone/quadcopter video (scenery, not windsurfing) :

http://vimeo.com/108632712
    Blank space