Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by hayesite View Post
    hi Martin, where did you end up booking and why? Doing my homework as the boss has agreed to me having 3 weeks off which I will probably look to use in Feb, not sure if I will take kit or just rent as will also be doing the touristy bit, cheers, Paul
    I'm spending a couple of weeks with family in Camps Bay, Franshoek etc then cheap(ish) apartment in Big Bay Beach Club.

Now worrying about what kit to take and how to get it to Heathrow.

Big swell here at the moment. 3-4m at most surfing spots yesterday going up to 5m at the end of the week. Muizenberg was bigger than Dungeons yesterday! And Glen Beach (Camps Bay), Jordy Smith's homespot, was unsurfable with 2-3m surf smashing into the rocks.

The wind has been pretty light over the last couple of days, but 15-20 knots South East forecast for this evening so Sunset could be fun. I unfortunately have a foot wound caused by too much sailing on a poorly adjusted rental board in Zanzibar.Won't be doing any sailing for a while.
    My Boards: 1992 Windsurfer One Design, 2012 Fanatic Freewave 85l, 2013 Fanatic Gecko 105l