Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Not compared the dagger to the one on the carbon RSD2, but looks the same. Its easier to operate than on the Kona 380 = 380 Elite as the plunger does help to some extent. Over time the soft part of the plunger wears off and can damage the sharp edge of the dagger, so keep an eye on it. The dagger on the Kona 380/Elite was as Graemef said, all but impossible to get down as nothing was sticking up through the deck to push it down. The RSD2 is much easier, but not perfect.

I agree with Graemef that the previous Exocet raceboards were so close but so far. They excelled in some areas, but failed in others when it came to the race course. However they were all fun to sail.

Maybe Graemef should take a look at the new RS380, I find that the issues of the past have been corrected, the dagger works really well, as does the track, straps are where they should be, the board is light and in my experience sailing it really fast, both up and down wind. No problem in open ocean with this one.

Hey Fat Man in Black. Sure you can remember what the open ocean looks like ?!

The 2nd FMIB at the 25th Boracay Funboard Cup just worked out the handle..
    Lumberjacks with brains !!