Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I have a double board bag, I could fit surfboard, wave board, 2 sails, 4 masts and a boom (hardware went to a separate bag, because I wanted to take the surfboard as well)....the bag is I think about 2,5kg.
    Sails: HSM Superfreak 4.0, 4.7 & HSM Bolt 5.3
    Boards: Flikka boards Allwave 81L 2012, Flikka Freewave 97L 2014

That is extremely light...
    Just got the wheeded FO today for 1 board and some sails and the weight is nice.
    Because i,m gonna scratch the limits f the weight with everything I wanna bring I probably remove the wheels.
    188x90kg 40y old, Supper/Windsurfer.

Witchcraft Fextail96 + Flikka84l Hot Quad
    Hotsails Firelight 6.0+ 5.3+3.4 KS3 5.2+4.6+4.0 + Ultra masts, lots of K4 fins.
    Starboard 14+12.6 racesups wavesups in 10+9+8.2

Hi ALL,
    Still not sure what bag will fit 2 largish wave boards with wheels, any other ideas please ?
    Thanks

The simmer travel bag will take 2 wave boards. it has wheels and weights about 6kg

I have set myself a bit of a challenge in that I have booked to got somewhere off the beaten track next year and I will only be able to take one sail and board. So I am getting Bouke to make me a board and I have just received a roll of special kevlar sail cloth to make the sail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailrepair View Post
    I have set myself a bit of a challenge in that I have booked to got somewhere off the beaten track next year and I will only be able to take one sail and board. So I am getting Bouke to make me a board and I have just received a roll of special kevlar sail cloth to make the sail.
    sound great your plan!!
    for a travel like this i would definitely take my modded 79l Quatro
    and the 5.0 S-1 on 370rdm - the same what i'm using at the lake..

Rustington when it's windy. Grantham most of the time

Has anyone any experience of the prolimit bags. The Double Bag looks quite good with Shoulder strap and quite light at 4kg http://www.prolimit.com/boardbags-wi...rmance-double/ and their session bag to put in yours sails, boom etc. http://www.prolimit.com/boardbags-wi...s/session-bag/

Are they any good as I was thinking about buying these for a future trip and the session bag could also be used on the car roof rack to keep the sails without getting crushed. My pet hate is ZIPS that fall apart or seize up after one seasons use.

The pro limit session board bag does look interesting especially with its removable wheels could be the answer for taking all your kit on a flight in the sub 32kg package. I understand it has plastic zips too. Any one tried one?