Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: What a c*ck!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFish View Post
    Arf. Given you're some sort of Zulu import (though a most welcome one of course), you can be forgiven for not being an expert on British dialects. However judging by his accent, the SUPPest really does sound like a Scouse git, rather than a Welsh tit. I'll leave it to Max to advise on what variety of Scouse git he is likely to to be (authentic scally / plazzie / woolyback etc).
    Haha yes, to be honest the welsh tit comment came from the numerous references to him being welsh - no offence to welshmen! It just seemed to be accepted that he was from Wales, and he was being a tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Graemef View Post
    Didn't fancy tucking into his brain then?
    Nah - He looked like a thick-skulled type, and I don't take my hacksaw with me to the beach.
    * -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*

DESTRUCTION LOG:
    - Discontinued :-)

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Arf View Post
    (those SUPs catch waves a lot easier, trust me - the other day at Camber I was a micron away from dragging that snaking billyboy back to the beach, burying him to the neck in sand and then slashing his car tyres and spraypainting 'loacles only' on his SUP :-)).
    Snaking? I was just being freindly, that's all. Although I don't know why after I left you all those bombs and you couldn't even get into them. I guess it was just a bit too big for your little stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Arf View Post

Finally, there's a good chance the welsh tit on the sup ...
    He's not Welsh, he's a scouser. Now calm down, etc.

Edit: I see you've been pulled up on this one already. Most of north Wales is now populated by scousers as the smack is of a higher grade round there. Prabably.
    Last edited by /Vico; 2nd April 2014 at 09:43 AM.
    He who dies with the most hats wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
    Snaking? I was just being freindly, that's all. Although I don't know why after I left you all those bombs and you couldn't even get into them. I guess it was just a bit too big for your little stick.
    I was too exhausted to paddle into them fast enough after that 7 wave hold down :-(
    * -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*

DESTRUCTION LOG:
    - Discontinued :-)

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!”

Dudes, it's like gone totes viral.
    He who dies with the most hats wins.

Hey!
    I know who that **** is! It's the loan shark Norman in Doc Martin.
    Minute 4:40... He's not from the town there! He just came to "get some business done".

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv8...arks_lifestyle