Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by boards_ronnie View Post
    I'm surprised that this bar end is not used a lot in windsurfing. I have found it to be completely reliable for many years and it releases with a flick of a thumb.
    I have never had it release accidentally. Once you pull the strap tight when putting it on, that tension is always there and that is all it takes to keep the clip in place.

Attachment 9697
    Yep, big fan of those. Had one on my Art harness for years. Used an NP QR one on my Naish harness for a while and now the Prolimit has a very good QR but that one is still the daddy. Very secure, no danger of it releasing in use and then very, very easy to release when you want/need it to.
    Just because you shout loudest don't mean that you're right!

nice house with horses, cats dogs, and bride. USA

the UNIFIBER footstraps, on paper look similar to Kovalski, and a new or newer version of DAKINEs

UNIFIBER mast ext in carbon, is user friendly, and is well made

davida....... no clew what ya mean ..the fins want higher ?

K4 Fins
    4Boards.co.uk

May the fours be with you

Quote Originally Posted by boards_ronnie View Post
    I'm surprised that this bar end is not used a lot in windsurfing. I have found it to be completely reliable for many years and it releases with a flick of a thumb.
    I have never had it release accidentally. Once you pull the strap tight when putting it on, that tension is always there and that is all it takes to keep the clip in place.

Attachment 9697

Yep I had one of those on my old harness nearly 30 years ago. I was most pleased when I spotted one on Blue Chip/Gun Sails website last week, so ordered one with a new bar. Unfortunately they sent their new QR thing instead as a 'free upgrade'. I need to chase them up & tell them I don't want the free 'upgrade', I want what I ordered!
    Loose - the opposite of tight. Lose - the one that's pronounced 'looze'.