Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJ View Post
    Too true, and reinforces my view that the forum isn't in fact a bar in a pub, but a soap.

An everyday story of misunderstanding, passion and rivalry, with occasionally, some cannibalism.
    ftfy
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Assimilating with the cyber-hive since 2004.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    1 hour ago reply retweet

Personally I find it quite offensive that Fatboys rather than doing the decent thing are instead talking about cannibalising me and my fellows in the Grumpf community, we've all been assimilated, part of the hive mind, cannibalise one you cannibalise us all, you disgusting Fat men, get some help and you skinny, talking about eating brain, if you had one you'd know it doesn't taste very nice at all..
    Resistance is futile...

I have been a stick most of my life, but injuries and age have severely restricted my sporting activities over the last few years. This season I have come back to windsurfing- now TBH I haven't done that much but the prospect of sailing has encouraged me to eat less and be more active and I have actually gone down a whole trouser size, something which was forcefully brought home to me just now when I undid my belt and my trousers literally fell down! I now have to decide whether to eat more, or buy new trousers and a lower volume board...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob.e View Post
    I have been a stick most of my life, but injuries and age have severely restricted my sporting activities over the last few years. This season I have come back to windsurfing- now TBH I haven't done that much but the prospect of sailing has encouraged me to eat less and be more active and I have actually gone down a whole trouser size, something which was forcefully brought home to me just now when I undid my belt and my trousers literally fell down! I now have to decide whether to eat more, or buy new trousers and a lower volume board...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwkPuyrxBZ0cAAB0wnWPaS4jYvV.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	9906
    1 hour ago reply retweet

Why were you undoing your trousers to the boards forum? Aren't there better sites out there for that sort of thing?
    Fanatic Hawk 135L, Witchcraft Chakra 105L, Fanatic Quad 84L

Tush Lightning 9.4, North S-Types 8.4 and 7.2, North Volts 6.4, 5.9 and 5.3, Goya Wave 4.4

James, I wrote a long post and then deleted it all because it just could have been misinterpreted: actually I was on the phone to my sister and... oh God, I've done it again! Please, someone take this spade away before I dig any more holes....

For those of you still in the gaylard club here is a top tip for weight loss.
    1 hour ago reply retweet