Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boards View Post
    Plenty of boom clips in stock, some of the old single pin ones are a bit of a problem but can do most brands.

Best value Alu boom to meet original post "Haven't got massive budget" Unifiber T8 Alu Tapered 140-190 or 160-210 129 - free carriage if Boards forum quoted on order. Carbon - Unifiber 140-190 329 (rrp 449).

Bob & Stu- 4boards.co.uk
    Bob, Stu, thanks - sounds good. Havent come across UniFiber booms at my local spot. What are they like and whats the warranty on them?
    New Blog

Looking for: 400 mast
    Selling: - Wordpress powered blog. Approx 2800 hits / 200 visitors a day. Ideal for generating traffic to your Windsurf or SUP business or generating commissions through eBay, Google or Amazon, etc. http://www.salinated.co.uk - dont have time to maintain so reasonable offers of a few hundred quid or trade some windsurf gear.

Only good feedback regards Unifiber especially the HD model which to be totally honest is the same as many other brands, just different markings. After all, a large percentage of booms / extensions / mast feet all come from one factory in Taiwan, they are just different flavours dependant on price!

The Unifiber T8 Tapered is http://www.unifiber.net/2013/gear/bo...onocoque-boom/ it is good value but does not have the very best front end, works OK but this is what you get when on a budget. That's what makes the HD version so much better (front end) and it retails cheaper than other brands that are same product!

The only Unifiber boom warranties have have been for the 2010/11 carbon back end, this was replaced with a better version for 2012 onwards to rectify.

Please call or email if you need further advice.

Cheers, Bob & Stu - 4boards.co.uk
    Last edited by 4Boards; 8th January 2014 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Boards View Post
    Plenty of boom clips in stock, some of the old single pin ones are a bit of a problem but can do most brands.

Best value Alu boom to meet original post "Haven't got massive budget" Unifiber T8 Alu Tapered 140-190 or 160-210 129 - free carriage if Boards forum quoted on order. Carbon - Unifiber 140-190 329 (rrp 449).

Bob & Stu- 4boards.co.uk
    Bob, Stu,

Thanks. wrt warranties, I should have clarified - I meant what is covered by warranty and how long ?
    New Blog

Looking for: 400 mast
    Selling: - Wordpress powered blog. Approx 2800 hits / 200 visitors a day. Ideal for generating traffic to your Windsurf or SUP business or generating commissions through eBay, Google or Amazon, etc. http://www.salinated.co.uk - dont have time to maintain so reasonable offers of a few hundred quid or trade some windsurf gear.

Quote Originally Posted by givemebackmywig View Post
    Bob, Stu,

Thanks. wrt warranties, I should have clarified - I meant what is covered by warranty and how long ?
    Like most booms, 1 year for defect of manufacture. But as we said, we do not get any issues with Unifiber Alu booms.

Cheers, Bob & Stu