Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by /Vico View Post
    El Medano? Lol indeed.
    Yep El Medano or Cabezo, suits me (nico)and Hallie Berry lol . I will be in El Medano over christmas for three weeks .

Quote Originally Posted by big wave dave View Post
    Yep El Medano or Cabezo, suits me (nico)and Hallie Berry lol . I will be in El Medano over christmas for three weeks .
    you taking your scissors i may need a trim whilst i'm out there ?

I had 2 years ago a session like that.
    The day before I got a planned operation on my feet as they didnt know if they could stop with taking out tissue with some tendons or needed to take away the whole feet.
    Didnt sail at my homespot but a few km away (IJmuiden) with one of my best friends and although we ripped, its a very weird and sad feel Especially quiting knowing it might be your last ever session windsurfing..you want to extend the session longer and longer. I felt it very intense but didnt enjoy it.
    Maybe that is why you need H Berry on the beach for to cheer you up (although I prever S Hajek).

I got lucky and although I miss some tendons I can still do anything.
    One of the best sessions was a few weeks after it. Still pretty big holes in my feet but ducktaped it and got one of the best sails ever
    Last edited by Jeroensurf; 17th November 2013 at 06:36 PM.
    188x90kg 40y old, Supper/Windsurfer.

Witchcraft Fextail96 + Flikka84l Hot Quad
    Hotsails Firelight 6.0+ 5.3+3.4 KS3 5.2+4.6+4.0 + Ultra masts, lots of K4 fins.
    Starboard 14+12.6 racesups wavesups in 10+9+8.2