Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Pathetic Sharks

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFish View Post
    I'm not sure the Sharks was ever a membership organisation as such. More a sort of collective of individuals who self-identifed with the core values of the movement. Sort of like Dadaism, or the Tea Party. I think most of us are still around, apart from Adam, who emigrated to IKEA (which is a shame, as he did the website and rash vests). The leading thinkers driving the early direction of the movement tended to convene at a mystery London location on the first Wednesday of every month. As several of those associated with the early days of Pathetic Sharkism are recently returned from Brazil, and as the nights are drawing in, perhaps the first Wednesday of November would present a good opportunity for a reunion and to rekindle the spirit of Patheticism.

As was pointed out in a recent thread I chose to stay clear of†, meeting face-to-face helps make the forum a nicer place. Everybody attending London Drinkies uses their real names, it's rare anyone shouts "F*ck off D*ickhead!"‡ at anyone else, and it would be a good opportunity for the Shark-curious to determine whether some of the regular posters here are actually quite the bell-ends that we can sometimes appear to be.

Thoughts?

† but noted some kind comments in there. Thank you chaps.
    ‡ This could perhaps be adopted the secret code phrase by which we identify ourselves to each other in the pub.

Bump!

And a bit of history. . . .
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFish View Post
    I'm not sure the Sharks was ever a membership organisation as such. More a sort of collective of individuals who self-identifed with the core values of the movement. Sort of like Dadaism, or the Tea Party. I think most of us are still around, apart from Adam, who emigrated to IKEA (which is a shame, as he did the website and rash vests). The leading thinkers driving the early direction of the movement tended to convene at a mystery London location on the first Wednesday of every month. As several of those associated with the early days of Pathetic Sharkism are recently returned from Brazil, and as the nights are drawing in, perhaps the first Wednesday of November would present a good opportunity for a reunion and to rekindle the spirit of Patheticism.

As was pointed out in a recent thread I chose to stay clear of†, meeting face-to-face helps make the forum a nicer place. Everybody attending London Drinkies uses their real names, it's rare anyone shouts "F*ck off D*ickhead!"‡ at anyone else, and it would be a good opportunity for the Shark-curious to determine whether some of the regular posters here are actually quite the bell-ends that we can sometimes appear to be.

Thoughts?

† but noted some kind comments in there. Thank you chaps.
    ‡ This could perhaps be adopted the secret code phrase by which we identify ourselves to each other in the pub.

Bump!

And a bit of history. . . .

And a little more.
    Eeeh 'tis grim dahn Sarf.