Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

BB / Basher, okay you've talked me out of the dawnie. Today's actual wind being so under the windfinder forecast somewhat reduces my confidence for tomorrow a.m.; and I'm not in the mood for a skunking. I'll take a lie in instead and hope for wind next w/e as I can't do tomorrow afternoon

Question for Northy (or any other informed forum peoples), currently on ferry back from Ireland into Pembroke looking to score dawn session in South Wales. Thinking Broad Haven is a good bet but would appreciate any local advice.

Gwithian has been discussed at length but discounted due to distance and current levels of knackeredness.

Cheers!

Cheers Rod.

Feels like a reasonable swell around on the ferry.

Quote Originally Posted by boards_toto View Post
    BB / Basher, okay you've talked me out of the dawnie. Today's actual wind being so under the windfinder forecast somewhat reduces my confidence for tomorrow a.m.; and I'm not in the mood for a skunking. I'll take a lie in instead and hope for wind next w/e as I can't do tomorrow afternoon
    Well, I hope that's right.

My my thinking is 3pm onwards at Shoreham, with tide falling and better SW wind direction.
    The wind looks rubbish over Easter – but try beaches open to NE winds on Sunday.

Well what the hell happened there. goring eye ball. rigged 5m hit on the water for 8am....way over powered. 15mins out of control. then it just switched off. no rain to kill it..it.just disappeared
    Jag är ett förlorat Viking

Fins are for fish