Cool Friday 16th August

Friday 16th August - Costa Teguise

5.2m and 95 in the morning session some nice big lumps to jump off, the wind really kicked in after lunch so I switched down to 4.7 and the RRD 92 after a while this was again too big for comfort so I changed down a board size to the 81, but the wind decided to increase even further and I was on the limit again so I changed to a 4.2m and finished just after 6 comfy on 4.2m and 81. My favourite day of the week so far :-)
    Powered by..Juice
    Juice Forum is back...

Hey Mark,
    nice one pal.. Will keep posting on here now juice forum still not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Friday 16th August - Costa Teguise

5.2m and 95 in the morning session some nice big lumps to jump off, the wind really kicked in after lunch so I switched down to 4.7 and the RRD 92 after a while this was again too big for comfort so I changed down a board size to the 81, but the wind decided to increase even further and I was on the limit again so I changed to a 4.2m and finished just after 6 comfy on 4.2m and 81. My favourite day of the week so far :-)

That 5.2 and 95 won't owe you much by the start of the new term Mark ;-)

And welcome to the forum Chris! Hope you get something tomorrow - Brid or Rhossi? I know where I'd be going if we weren't heading to Brittany - looks like the windiest weather will be while on the ferry tomorrow! See you both at the Juice demo, hopefully!

Cool Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbrid View Post
    Hey Mark,
    nice one pal.. Will keep posting on here now juice forum still not working.

Hey Chris, good plan, welcome to the forum.

We ended a good days sail up in Teguise, we had a cracking meal and then went to some live Cuban/Spanish music, you would have loved it! :-)

See you back in Blighty :-)