27th June 2013, 11:35 PM #36
28th June 2013, 12:06 AM #37
Hoping there'll be some on Sunday too, though low tide time not so favourable for a school night, and not liking the proximity of that High... Fingers crossed something makes it worth the drive over when I can make it... Tomorrow's out, got the accountants in at the ranch : ) counting cows...
28th June 2013, 07:41 AM #38
guess what? You couldn't make it up could you...*
OK, so I am being a bit overdramatic. I can sail next Wednesday, just not at a good tide time. Better than nothing, but still frustrating. Especially if that swell materializes.
28th June 2013, 09:11 AM #39
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
Dunno about next week yet but there was a sniff of evening wind in the forecast for today.
It's on Windguru but not on the BBC forecast for here.
Worth looking at later though, after the afternoon drizzle clears.
Probably just enough for big kit again mid afternoon - whereas the better wind comes in at dusk.
Sunday still looks like the better weekend day for an afternoon at the beach with some reasonable wind.
Last edited by basher; 28th June 2013 at 09:24 AM.Lack of wind is actually my fault. Bought new board.
28th June 2013, 12:35 PM #40
28th June 2013, 12:40 PM #41
28th June 2013, 03:40 PM #42
Naomi, the spy bot is based in NY, sure the post was a lot of help to it...lolWindsurfing days in 2013: 42
New toys for 2013: 120L Fanatic Gecko 2013