Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Basher.. just wondering as i read the 'Live link is not working' did you check the live tab? As its not working on the main page.. just the Live page.
    It's not that clear either!
    Last edited by Proffitt; 7th May 2013 at 12:47 PM.
    www.facebook.com/k800ben
    www.thewetdream.co.uk

Sponsored by: Simmer Boards, Simmer sails, Simmer wetsuits... in fact all things Simmer.. O'shea clothing and Funsport

Ben, I tried to log on via various links and using my laptop and iPad - but got nothing.
    I will try again when you go live this evening.
    The wind still looks rubbish but try beaches in the west this weekend.

Summary video reports from Ben for yesterday now up on the PWA site.

www.pwaworldtour.com/
    The wind still looks rubbish but try beaches in the west this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
    Basher.. just wondering as i read the 'Live link is not working' did you check the live tab? As its not working on the main page.. just the Live page.
    It's not that clear either!
    Ben, I am a little disappointed about the PWA so far.
    First there was no Live coverage from Austria which I considered it just unthinkable, but it happened, if you take into account the advanced Internet infrastructure of this country
    they would have webcast on of the best streams ever.

Korea has an even more advanced infrastructure but still there is no webcast.
    and all of us remember the superb webcast last year from Pozo and Tenerife,

I hope PWA will not let us down at least in Pozo and Tenerife this year.
    Ben, we count on you for this

ok.. well i'm quite confused! As i've been talking every day and we've been streaming... and then re stream the stuff we've done 'as live' an hour after we've finished here. (due to the time difference.. most of europe are a sleep when we are live)
    And as far as I can tell we've had quite lot of people watching it! (just check out the comments on Facebook) But there does seem to be a problem with some not being able to see it!
    Last edited by Proffitt; 7th May 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    www.facebook.com/k800ben
    www.thewetdream.co.uk

Sponsored by: Simmer Boards, Simmer sails, Simmer wetsuits... in fact all things Simmer.. O'shea clothing and Funsport

As far as I know for Austria... they didn't want the Live stream. So not much the PWA can do about that! Would you pay to watch the live stream?
    www.facebook.com/k800ben
    www.thewetdream.co.uk

Actually I would pay to watch the wave events if you were commentating and I would definitely pay for your training diaries - you should do more (as I said to you on Sprecks beach a few weeks ago )
    Last edited by rod; 7th May 2013 at 10:47 PM.
    http://forwards4cowards.blogspot.com/ a blog about looping

UPDATED 31 Dec 2012
    Bumper Christmas