Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not quite. When you see prices advertised for new kit here it will be inclusive of vat. If you fill out the forms as suggested you get a 1/6th refund on that list price. It doesn't apply to second hand kit, just new.

Wow so that's pretty awesome for me! So does it mean that being a foreigner if I spend 1000 pounds with the form I will receive 200 pounds back!? Where do I get this refund? In the store itself or do I have to ask for the government? Another question: you said that the prices I am seeing here already include this tax, and so are all the other prices for new equipment I see on the net, right? So that means that I have already from the beginning 20% discount in everything? lol ***=^_____^=*** I'm so happy

Not quite. Most UK prices include VAT, so you get back 1/6 (16.6%)

So if you spend 1200, you get 200 back (so you spend 1000). If you spend 1000, you get 167 back (so you spend 833)

Most boards (new) in the UK cost 1500 upwards, so expect around 250 of that back.

Hiring kit can be done all over the UK and based in Cambridge there are some reasonable locations nearby as mentioned above. The only downside is the cost, which can be quite high.
    WANTED:
    North Drops Shape mast bottom sections (400 and 430)

Thank you guys you helped me a lot!

4Boards I couldn't send you a message, I would like to talk with you about the packages your store is offering. If possible send me a PM please.

Just send us an email to info@4boards.co.uk

Bob