Thumbs up Windsurfing with whales?

Amazing footage caught by Robby Swift;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SHpeSPISYg
    Blank space

The first time I saw windsurfing on the telly was when Wales was trying it out. I think it was on Queen Mary reservoir. He wasn`t very good and kept falling in. It made Jan Leeming smile though.
    I`m an artist Bill, I can`t surf that stuff

They're not all that cute close up - barnacles all over them and so on.. but still a magnificent thing to see!
    * -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*

DESTRUCTION LOG:
    - Discontinued :-)

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!”

I,m just booked a hour ago 2 tickets for one month Maui in november/december and do some whale watching myself.
    188x90kg 40y old, Supper/Windsurfer.

Witchcraft Fextail96 + Flikka84l Hot Quad
    Hotsails Firelight 6.0+ 5.3+3.4 KS3 5.2+4.6+4.0 + Ultra masts, lots of K4 fins.
    Starboard 14+12.6 racesups wavesups in 10+9+8.2

No need to go all the way to Maui. Quite a few turn up in Weymouth in the summer and beach themselves, eat chips, leave rubbish and then go back home a couple of weeks later.

One beached itself on tableview beach in front of doodles about 20 years ago, pretty sad, but had a huge turnout. They took the blubber and whatever could be used, and buried the rest on the beach right there. Used to get the occasional whale shark that would beach itself too, but often they could be manhandled around to face the sea and swam out again.

There was a story I remember about confused authorities deciding to dynamite a carcass because they couldn't think what to do with it. Obviously it was a bad idea and it rained blubber and bits all over the locals. Can't remember if that actually happened or I read about it or where the story originates.

**just searched it, seems they make that mistake in a few places round the world!

DESTRUCTION LOG:

“As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!”

Er sorry, took a bit of a macabre turn there.

DESTRUCTION LOG: