Results 78 to 84 of 84
4th March 2012, 05:33 PM #78
4th March 2012, 07:25 PM #79
Tomorrows forecast for north kent coast has picked up. Looks like its going to be very strong NW all day. Currently promising to be 3.7 weather.
I've just come back from Westbrook where it was totally flat. Yesterday, MSW was forecasting 9ft wind waves for joss bay tomorrow, but oddly they are now forecasting nothing.
4th March 2012, 08:37 PM #80
Gotta try get the wetsuit dry for tomorrow now, will be back on here in an hour or two to hatch a plot for tomorrow!* -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*
4th March 2012, 08:39 PM #81
Ah sounds like a good session...like other, I pussied out and tiled the bathroom! Well up for a session tomorrow now though.Simmer Blacktip 5.6 in fantastic condition £160 - Sold
Simmer Blacktip 4.0 - £165
Goya Quad - SOLD
4th March 2012, 09:08 PM #82
4th March 2012, 10:28 PM #83
4th March 2012, 10:37 PM #84
I'm not sure yet, shawn is suggsting Minster as it minimises on faffing about in the cold (4-5 tomorrow, and the strong winds will bring that windchill on). I'm curious what Westbrook will be like given could be large wind swell.
Don't think there's any point going further east, Sam reckons Botany (but has to work). I don't want to sail botany in those sorta winds, could even be slightly cross off, but if there are any waves they'll be wrapping round the point and coming in the same direction as the wind I think.
After today's very trying session I am tempted by a well powered flattish water session at Minster, work on those gybes.. Maybe best decide in the morning. I'll PM you my number. Either way I usually arrive 9/9:30 and have to leave 12:30ish.* -Scourge of the Seven Seas-*