Default Medium/small slalom boards for sale

My new boards are on their way so I have 2 mistrals to sell on. These were great boards for learning speed surfing and also great flat water blasters.

The first is a 105l Screamer from 2008, in very good condition apart from a grove in the base in the middle of the first third of the board from the nose, only about 3cm long. I filled it and it seems to have taken very well with no signs of problems after a good 20 sessions, it was only a dent and was done on dry land but cracked the gel coat. Will post photos in the week, the board is in Windtek at the moment for sale for me. 68cm wide it works well as a large speed board in choppy water. I have used 7.8 down to 6.3m sails with this, but it will take a bigger sail as well if you have one.
    It is very fast and a great board to start on for speed sailing, or just for simple flat water blasting, you are sure to overtake your mates with it.comes with straps, Looking for 380 + delivery

The second is a more pure board designed for flat out speed. It is the Mistral SLRD 95l. This board is probably a bit less than 95l in my opinion, closer to 90. It is 59cm wide and weights only a little more than thin air, with a full carbon construction. It can come with the Dakine lightweight straps if you want them, or the original straps, I also have a simmer 34cm fin that I will sell with the board for an extra 25 (100+ worth of fin!). Board +straps 450. I have used this board with 7.8m sails down to 5.8m and clocked 34knots, I know it will do a lot more as well.

Both of these compliment each other and will take sails from 8.5m down to 5m at a push. They will allow you to compete on hte GPS Team Challenge very well, as most of the disciplines are not flat out speed and require larger boards.

Will do both for 780 including the fin.

Mistral 105 sold, SLRD reduced to 425+delivery