Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default National Windsurfing Festival (NWF) 4 -5 Sept 2010

This years National Windsurfing Festival (NWF) with its unique night windsurf spectacle once again comes to the shores of Hayling Island, kindly sponsored by Havant Borough Council.

The event doesn't require much of an intro now it its 5th year as the biggest and best windsurfing event on the national circuit catering for all abilities especially the free-ride sailor. This year will be bigger and better with more trade exhibiting: more entertainment at the fancy dress NWF party, more tuition clinics and even more jammed packed fun for the whole family on the on the weekends schedule.

The event has sold out every year with its limited entry of 350 competitors and this years on-line entry opens 1st June 2010. With the first 300 on-line competitors entitled to a free NWF rash vest with retails at 20.

More general information, news and on-line entry can be found at www.nationalwindsurfingfestival.com or additionally keep up with the latest news by becoming a fan of the NWF facebook page.

Default The Biggest Windsurfing Party of the Year

The entertainment at this years NWF party will consist of a live band "Heathrow Jets" Britain's Premier indie and punk cover band and also DJ Parfitt on the mix with its fancy dress theme. With the fading of the sunlight and the switching on the floodlights the unique night windsurf spectacle commences, where the UKs top sailors will do battle once more to become the night windsurf champion of the year. This year we hope to get the kids more involved dependent of conditions with more information to follow in due course. The party is limited to 1000 people with all competitors gaining a party ticket as part of their entry with additional party tickets being purchased at 20 now on-line at www.nationalwindsurfingfestival.com

Alan - tried to register via my Iphone but got cut off half way through doing the Paypal payment. Can you check that my name is on the list or do i need to start again?
    Hoping to sail every month of 2012 - Jan, Feb and March done

Nick,

I see lots of other names already booked to avoid disappointment and getting themselves a free NWF rashie, but sadly not yours............

Regards

All signed up!

Nick use a "computer" to book your place not the iPhad.
    2014 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 07, B&J/Wave 02, SUP/WindSUP 01
    2013 Sessions: Speed/Slalom 20, B&J/Wave 21, SUP/WindSUP 04

Quote Originally Posted by sonic382 View Post
    Nick,

I see lots of other names already booked to avoid disappointment and getting themselves a free NWF rashie, but sadly not yours............

Regards
    Thanks - will try again now...

OK - done it. (and Duncan - I used an iMac...) ;-)
    Last edited by Nick; 1st June 2010 at 05:11 PM.
    Hoping to sail every month of 2012 - Jan, Feb and March done