Page 1 of 475 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

OK, following from the Hammersmith sailors get together recently, this has now expanded to include anyone that can make it!

Next get together is at The Colonies pub in Victoria on the first Wednesday of the next month - Wednesday 6th July.

Hope to see you all there!

How to get there: nearest tube(s):

zone: Victoria

1 St James's Park

1 how to find it: Victoria station, walk down Victoria Street eastwards towards Westminster and take the second left which is Palace Street. Go down and take the third right into Wilfred Street; the pub is on your right. From St. James's Park tube, head west along Petty France, cross over Buckingham Gate into Wilfred Street and the pub is up on the left.

Aaaaaah can just here the Welsh & Mancunian forumites now.............

Anyway think I might have to "design" a TShirt.........

Click Here for the best Sarf Coast Weather Site for the latest actual "Shingly" Weather & WeatherCam - plus all the Latest Charts, Inshore & Offshore forecasts, plus the daily blog as well as the Kit For Sale Section

Excellent! I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by abigail
    Excellent! I'll be there!
    Well that's the totty sorted

Click Here for the best Sarf Coast Weather Site for the latest actual "Shingly" Weather & WeatherCam - plus all the Latest Charts, Inshore & Offshore forecasts, plus the daily blog as well as the Kit For Sale Section

I'm getting strange looks from my colleagues since i've just read the above and doubled-up laughing uncontrollably!

Now, if we can just get Basher and Grumpf to turn up it could be a night to remember!!

I'll be there, and I'll try and drag Billygirl along too